How to Enrol
For parents/caregivers who wish to enrol their child into CCC’s Early Learning Centre, the usual process is:
- Request an Enrolment Information Pack or call the College for program details.
- Arrange to tour the ELC and the College.
- Parents complete an ‘Application for Enrolment’ form for each child, completing all sections, as requested.
- Parents return the completed ‘Application for Enrolment’ form to the main College office with a copy of their child’s birth certificate, immunisation records, $50 registration fee and Health Care Card (if applicable). Include any other necessary documents or reports, as required.
- The Principal reviews the application and it proceeds to the Director who verifies a place.
- The Centre calls parents to arrange an interview with their child. If a place is not available, parents will be notified and the child’s name will be held on a waiting list unless you notify us otherwise.
- For early applications, the interview will be in the 3 months prior to the child’s proposed starting date.
- Offers of placement will be advised as soon as a place is available.
- Parents need to advise their acceptance of the place for their child.
- Parents are then requested to call the Centre to confirm an Orientation Visit for their child. Children attend an Orientation Visit with their parent 1 to 2 weeks prior to their start date.
- Parents collect a Starter Pack from ELC administration on their Orientation Visit.
If you would like to know more about our Early Learning Centre, Contact Us today!