How to Enrol
For parents/caregivers who wish to enrol their child into CCC’s Early Learning Centre, the usual process is:
- Call the Early Learning Centre for program details and arrange to tour the ELC.
- Parents and children attend tour of the ELC with Director or an Authorised Educator and request an Enrolment Information Pack.
- Parents complete an ‘Application for Enrolment’ form for each child, completing all sections, as requested. If a place is not available, parents will be notified, and the child’s name will be held on a waiting list unless you notify us otherwise.
- Parents return the completed ‘Application for Enrolment’ form to the Early Learning Centre Administration with a copy of their child’s birth certificate, immunisation records, $50 registration fee and Health Care Card (if applicable). Include any other necessary documents or reports, as required.
- Parents are then requested to call the Centre to confirm an Orientation Visit for their child. Children attend an Orientation Visit with their parent prior to their start date.
- Parents collect a Starter Pack from ELC administration on their Orientation Visit.
If you would like to know more about our Early Learning Centre, Contact Us today!